HomeHomePermaculture in...Permaculture in...Spokane Permacu...Spokane Permacu...Spokane Film Festival entry-DrylandSpokane Film Festival entry-Dryland
Previous

Next
New Post
1/25/2015 9:01 AM

Hello,

I am writing to let you know about our documentary film, “Dryland,” which will be playing at the Opening Night of the Spokane International Film Festival on Friday, February 6 at 8:00 p.m. at Spokane’s Bing Crosby Theater.

I wanted to reach out to you because I thought you might be interested in this film, which is about family dryland wheat farming in rural eastern Washington. This film raises questions about the need to preserve and sustain family farms and reinvigorate small towns that are dependent on agriculture. A trailer for the film is at: drylandmovie.net.

We would also greatly appreciate your help in forwarding the announcement of the screening to others who might be interested in seeing the film. The filmmakers, Sue Arbuthnot and Richard Wilhelm, will be attending the screening, along with the two lead characters from the film. “Dryland” is playing with another documentary film, “Queens of the Roleo,” and advance tickets for the screening are available at: http://bit.ly/1xMmp4q.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with one of us. We look forward to connecting with you soon.
Wishing you best regards,

Mary Erickson
DRYLAND
Distribution/Marketing
541-221-8248

Previous

Next
HomeHomePermaculture in...Permaculture in...Spokane Permacu...Spokane Permacu...Spokane Film Festival entry-DrylandSpokane Film Festival entry-Dryland

If you have any questions, comments or problems please contact us at
Support@SpokanePermaculture.org