HomeHomePermaculture in...Permaculture in...Spokane Permacu...Spokane Permacu...Equinox party and meeting ideaEquinox party and meeting idea
Previous

Next
New Post
12/18/2014 4:32 PM

Equinox party and meeting idea  (United States)
---Well, it's me, the permaculture, potluck party guy. I just had a thought that it might be a great idea to have an equinox permaculture gathering on March 21, 2015. Of course we would host it at Footehills Farm in Colbert. This would be a good time to welcome spring, say goodbye to winter, compare plans, learn new ideas from those of us whose little brains have been feverishly busy making lists, planning gardens and imagineering all of the possibilities for the growing season. It would be a good time as well to use up all of those veggies we have been hoarding from last season. It turns out that March 21, 2015 in on a Saturday! What a fluke! Who would have thought! It is as if the permaculture gods, Holmgren and Mollison has blessed this year!
--- If you agree, let us know.

New Post
12/18/2014 4:42 PM

Great! Love it, see you then and keep us updated on the details as you know them. :-)

New Post
12/18/2014 7:18 PM

Sounds fun. I, for one, will be happy to wave goodbye to Old Man Winter.

Annie M

New Post
1/2/2015 5:57 PM

Sounds good! Except Sundays are still better for us, less travelling. That would provide our March meeting location - just leaves February - unless I missed something.

New Post
1/11/2015 7:04 PM

Here is the latest update and adjustments to the official March Equinox party. New date: Sunday, March 22 from 2pm until it ends. Wattle (woven) fencing demonstration at 4pm, or so. Tours of Footehills Farm will be available. It is a potluck event. Hopefully enough people will bring desserts. To make things easier for you when thinking about what to bring here is the breakdown of dishes by last name initials:
A-D-We will cook a small turkey but need other main dishes
E-L-side dish
M-P-salad or bread
R-Z- desserts

Address: Footehills Farm, 7915 E Cooper Ln, Collbert (99005). My email is foote.thom@gmail.com.

We hope all of you can make it. I mean all of you all across the world.
As-salamu alaykum

New Post
1/11/2015 8:27 PM

I think we're also planning the seed swap that day, aren't we?

Annie M

Previous

Next
HomeHomePermaculture in...Permaculture in...Spokane Permacu...Spokane Permacu...Equinox party and meeting ideaEquinox party and meeting idea

If you have any questions, comments or problems please contact us at
Support@SpokanePermaculture.org