HomeHomePermaculture in...Permaculture in...Spokane Permacu...Spokane Permacu...Has anyone had dealing with Earthworks Recycling in Spokane?Has anyone had dealing with Earthworks Recycling in Spokane?
Previous

Next
New Post
2/4/2014 5:11 AM

http://www.earthworksrecycling.com

I'm a big fan of craigslist, freecycle, and just raiding the curb for stuff, especially stuff for the garden or for a project, this place seems to be a good alternative when all you need is that missing but key item. Cardboard for sheet mulching? Pallets for making compost bins? 55 gal. steel can for the rocket mass heater? Anyone been there or had dealings with them?

New Post
2/4/2014 7:14 AM

Earthworks Recycling is owned by Jim Schrock who himself is an urban farmer in Vinegar Flats and a supporter of local sustainable agriculture projects. He's a very nice guy. He's also a good businessman, so be prepared to make him a reasonable offer for the items you might seek. I don't think he sees his recycling yard as a community free box.

New Post
2/4/2014 7:25 AM

Thanks for responding! I'm not out to mooch or rip anyone off either... and always happy to support a local business! It's actually very reassuring to know the business is owned by someone who thinks about agriculture.

Previous

Next
HomeHomePermaculture in...Permaculture in...Spokane Permacu...Spokane Permacu...Has anyone had dealing with Earthworks Recycling in Spokane?Has anyone had dealing with Earthworks Recycling in Spokane?

If you have any questions, comments or problems please contact us at
Support@SpokanePermaculture.org