HomeHomePermaculture in...Permaculture in...Spokane Permacu...Spokane Permacu...Biological AgricultureBiological Agriculture
Previous

Next
New Post
5/21/2014 12:26 AM

Biological Agriculture  (United States)

Hi everyone, curious if anyone has had a chance to look into biological agriculture.

Sean

N. Spokane

New Post
5/21/2014 11:07 AM

Re: Biological Agriculture  (United States)
We are still "processing" the "discovery" and the info you shared but are working toward it. Sorry to sound so iffy and uncommitted. I do have a question concerning mineralization or remineralization of the soil. You get your water from the city system I am assuming. We get ours from a mineralized well. Can that water be considered a source of useful minerals for our soil IF testing shows that it contains beneficial dissolved minerals?

New Post
5/21/2014 12:16 PM

Re: Biological Agriculture  (United States)
Yes it can, and it will. I have not tried doing so but you should get your water tested as the minerals found therein can make a big impact on how you might mineralize/fertilize. This is particularly important in the arid west were salt buildup occurs easily, and is a routine thing to do for many farmers.

Sean

Previous

Next
HomeHomePermaculture in...Permaculture in...Spokane Permacu...Spokane Permacu...Biological AgricultureBiological Agriculture

If you have any questions, comments or problems please contact us at
Support@SpokanePermaculture.org