As an Unregistered User you will not be able to participate in the Spokane online community
by adding articles or calendar events, commenting, posting on the forum or receiving newsletters and notifications.

HomeHomePermaculture in...Permaculture in...Spokane Permacu...Spokane Permacu...Biological AgricultureBiological Agriculture
Previous

Next
New Post
5/20/2014 11:26 PM

Biological Agriculture  (United States)

Hi everyone, curious if anyone has had a chance to look into biological agriculture.

Sean

N. Spokane

New Post
5/21/2014 10:07 AM

Re: Biological Agriculture  (United States)
We are still "processing" the "discovery" and the info you shared but are working toward it. Sorry to sound so iffy and uncommitted. I do have a question concerning mineralization or remineralization of the soil. You get your water from the city system I am assuming. We get ours from a mineralized well. Can that water be considered a source of useful minerals for our soil IF testing shows that it contains beneficial dissolved minerals?

New Post
5/21/2014 11:16 AM

Re: Biological Agriculture  (United States)
Yes it can, and it will. I have not tried doing so but you should get your water tested as the minerals found therein can make a big impact on how you might mineralize/fertilize. This is particularly important in the arid west were salt buildup occurs easily, and is a routine thing to do for many farmers.

Sean

Previous

Next
HomeHomePermaculture in...Permaculture in...Spokane Permacu...Spokane Permacu...Biological AgricultureBiological Agriculture

If you have any questions, comments or problems please contact us at
Support@SpokanePermaculture.org