HomeHomePermaculture in...Permaculture in...Spokane Permacu...Spokane Permacu...How is the new Website doing?How is the new Website doing?
Previous

Next
New Post
2/15/2014 11:27 AM

How is the new Website doing?  (United States)

Now that we are on the new hosting platform I would love to hear any feedback of speed or any problems you may be having.  Please add any comments or observations to this thread.

Thanks,

Mike

New Post
4/16/2014 4:38 PM

It's a sad day when you solicit feedback and don't get any...you're post got 0 responses. So, at least for me, the speed is better and I haven't had to copy my posts before submitting in case it "loses" all of my typing. I tend to be a bit verbose so the old system was probably trying to tell me to say less or type faster. ;-) Good to see your face, Mike!

New Post
4/16/2014 8:20 PM

Mike, 

I think the website is terrific. I don't get to spend a lot of time online, so I'm not here a lot, but I haven't had any questions, other than not being able to long in for awhile because of the password snafu. 

Thanks for the reset :)

Previous

Next
HomeHomePermaculture in...Permaculture in...Spokane Permacu...Spokane Permacu...How is the new Website doing?How is the new Website doing?

If you have any questions, comments or problems please contact us at
Support@SpokanePermaculture.org