HomeHomePermaculture in...Permaculture in...Spokane Permacu...Spokane Permacu...Help neededHelp needed
Previous

Next
New Post
3/11/2014 4:35 PM

Help needed  (United States)
Over the next two days, while it is sunny and warmer, I am going to be preparing my metal pipe greenhouse frame to receive it's plastic cover. I will be screwing lath onto the metal frames and framing in the ends for a door. I will also need to put up my teepee frames made of pine saplings and attach field fencing to them. These will be used to make an arch over which my gourds, cucs and beans will climb and grow.
I need help with this. By noon the temps have warmed up. I have all of the materials, tools and supplies on hand as well as food, wine and beer for the end of the day. I need a couple of people who would like to help over the next couple of days. I CANNOT PAY but will entertainment with ribald jokes and bad puns. If this is you, give me a call at 808-3876 or email me at foote.thom@gmail.com.
Oh BTW, did I mention awfully good music will be playing.

New Post
3/15/2014 12:03 PM

Re: Help needed  (United States) Modified By Thom  on 3/15/2014 2:04:21 PM
Thanks to Andrea and Patrick and the Hagars for jumping in and helping get some infrastructure built. If any permies in the area need similar help on weekdays or weekends, I would highly recommend putting an appeal out on this site. It worked for me. Torie and I would be glad to help others. Now's the time to "get'er done".

New Post
3/16/2014 11:32 AM

Re: Help needed  (United States)
Hello again, Thom!

Sorry we were not able to help out, glad others were able. I can't wait to see how things look next time we're up!
Sean

Previous

Next
HomeHomePermaculture in...Permaculture in...Spokane Permacu...Spokane Permacu...Help neededHelp needed

If you have any questions, comments or problems please contact us at
Support@SpokanePermaculture.org