HomeHomePermaculture in...Permaculture in...Spokane Permacu...Spokane Permacu...Looking for land around Spokane Looking for land around Spokane
Previous

Next
New Post
2/21/2014 7:59 AM

My family and I are searching for a farm to buy or lease-to -own to start a small farm designed and guided by permaculture principles.  We are currently down on the Palouse and have been for some time but have found the area quite restricted in its options.  Plus, aerial spraying 3 seasons every year has gotten real old.  We have two small children and a current carpentry/woodworking business and wish to move it all up north.  We are looking for 5+ acres (ideally more) and shouldn't have a problem with the purchase this year once our house down here closes.  I did my PDC in Moscow with Deborah Berman and am currently working on an Advanced PD practicum with Andrew Millison.  I am also a biology instructor at WSU.

If anyone has any leads for us it would be greatly appreciated!  This is an exhausting search and we don't know all of the intricacies of the Spokane area but we are excited to start putting down roots up there.  Thanks!

New Post
2/21/2014 8:07 AM

Karen,

There might be 10 acres here in Mill Canyon outside of Davenport, WA right next to Tolstoy Farm. Contact me if interested.

farmrchrys@gmail.com

Previous

Next
HomeHomePermaculture in...Permaculture in...Spokane Permacu...Spokane Permacu...Looking for land around Spokane Looking for land around Spokane

If you have any questions, comments or problems please contact us at
Support@SpokanePermaculture.org